3 Hour ATV Safari with Rafting (Phang Nga)
Discover Phuket or Phang Nga by ATV, follow your guide and explore the countryside along natural tracks and paths through rubber plantations, forests and rivers. Get to know the local forest workers, learn about the environment and discover local plants you never knew existed in this unspoiled environment.
- Children under 16 yrs., riding ATV must be supervised by parents/guardian and tour guide/instructor of tour operator.
- Any persons under the influence of alcohol or any other substance will not be allowed to participate in this activity.
- Due to the nature of this tour/activity and insurance restrictions, pregnant women, persons with a disability or the elderly will not be allowed to participate.
- During the tour, strictly follow the tour guide/instructor. The tour operator will take the right to stop any risky ridings with no refund.
(Itinerary may be adjusted depending on weather and tides)
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Registration & white water rafting orientation.
- Get ready and go for rafting in a wild river (around 45 minutes).
- Lunch and then transfer to the ATV camp.
- Registration & ATV tour orientation.
- Fun riding on off-road trails among local farms, plantations and jungle to a remote village.
- The real adventure starts where the road ends, where you can experience the next level by riding through a river. Heading to the hidden waterfall, secretly kept for all nature lovers
- Enjoy fresh fruits, soft drinks and transfer back to your hotel.
Tour Operator: Phuket ATV
Departure Dates: Daily
Duration of Tour: Full Day 8:30am – 6:30pm
- Round trip transfer from & to: Laguna Phuket, Bang Tao, Surin, Kamala, Nakalay, Kalim, Patong, Tri Trang, Karon, Kata
- Protective gear (helmet and gloves), rain coat (on rainy days), drinking water, fruits in season and insurance for rider & passenger (ATV's damages not covered)
Note: The insurance covers only accidents related to the trip, not cover person of aged under 4 yrs, over 70 yrs and pregnanncy.
From Laguna Phuket to Rafting Camp 1.5 hours
What to bring with
- Sports wear (long pants ready to get wet are recommended)
- Sport shoes
- Spare clothes to change into
- Sun block
- Swimming suit
- Insect spray