Whitewater Rafting plus Other Adventure
Whitewater rafting is especially good during the months from June to November because of the higher amount of rain. This tour, in Southern Thailand's lush Phang Nga Province, takes you on an action-packed ride along mountain rivers fringed with forest. Be prepared to get wet!
Approx Travelling Time:
From Laguna Phuket to Rafting Camp 1.5 hours
(Itinerary may be adjusted depending on weather and tides)
- Pick up from your hotel and wheel north to Phang Nga Province.
- Registration & whitewater rafting orientation with tour program, safety tips, briefing and training.
- Get ready and go for rafting in a wild river.
- Enjoy elephant trekking through the intact nature.
- Lunch break at Songpreak restaurant.
- Swimming at Waterfall: get on local song taew then transfer to tone Pariwat Waterfall
- 1 hour-ATV for sightseeing a life style of local people.
- Flying Fox, a challenge activity that wait you to try.
- Enjoy cold beverages and transfer to your hotel.
- Children under 12 yrs., riding ATV must be supervised by parents/guardian and tour guide/instructor of tour operator.
- No alcohol & drugs influence, pregnancy and physical problems allowed.
- During the tour, strictly follow the tour guide/instructor. The tour operator will take the right to stop any risky ridings with no refund.
Tour Operator: Phuket Sealand
Departure Dates: Daily
Duration of Tour: 08:30 am - 06:00 pm
- Round trip transfer
- Protective gears (helmet and glove)
- Soft drink, fruits in season
Note: The insurance covers only accidents related to the trip, not cover person of aged under 3 yrs, over 70 yrs and pregnanncy.
What to bring with
- Sport wear (ready to go wide)
- Sport shoes
- Clothes for change
- Sun block,
- Swimming suite
- Insect spray