Yacht Charter - Maxia (Riviera 42)
The Riviera 42 Flybridge is an exquisite entertainer, with a great mix of indoor and outdoor living areas. Dine alfresco on the generous deck, relax in the spacious saloon, or watch a movie on the large flat screen TV. There's enough space for everyone to enjoy anything from serious fishing to lounging in the sun upon the large, foredeck sun pad.
Full Day (8 hrs cruising)
- Phang Nga Bay
- Phi Phi Islands
- Racha Islands
- Hong Island (Krabi)
||Riviera 42 (Maxia)
|Day trip capacity
||1 double, 3 singles
Flybridge model fully equipped with professional fishing gear including a fighting chair, full instrumentation including chart plotter, air-conditioning throughout, panoramic upper deck lounge, CD/DVD player, state of the art entertainment systems, ice maker, cockpit fridge, microwave, dive platform off stern, sun bed on the foredeck and dinghy with outboard.
Note: Above 10 pax and in respect of max guests allowed on board - extra 2,500 thb per pax.
Tour Operator: Tawan Cruises
Departure Dates: Daily
Duration of Tour: Day Cruise, Night Cruise
- Roundtrip transfer
- English speaking guide
- Lunch for a full day trip or light lunch for a half day trip
- Coffee/tea, soft drinks and water
- 6 cans of beer and half a bottle of wine per adult (over 18 yrs)
- Snorkelling equipment
- Fishing gears
- Beach towels
- National park fee
Note: The insurance covers only accidents related to the trip, not cover person of aged over 70 yrs and pregnanncy.
- Diving equipment (can be arranged upon request).
- Meal ashore in restaurants.
- Suncharge to Beach BBQ menu THB 700 per person
- Massage therapist (can be arranged upon request) .
- Spirits and champagne and fuel surcharge.
What to bring with
- Swim wear
- Light T-shirt
- Sun cap
- Light deck shoes
- Spending money